Topic: Roll call

I have requested off for the fall trip, so I plan on being there by Friday afternoon.

"Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land".-Aldo Leopold

Re: Roll call

Not sure what time we'll be there but, it'll be sometime on Friday.

Ever wonder why conservatives are called the right and liberals are called the left?

Ecclesiates 10:2

Same here...I'll be there fri afternoon/evening with reagan for sure.

Government is not the solution Government is the PROBLEM...Ronald Reagan

Ashley and I will be there Fri afternoon/evening as well.

I'll be there in tow with Brad and Reagan. Should be a fun weekend.

Well, bad news. I have to work all weekend, so I'm not going to be able to make it after all. sad

"Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land".-Aldo Leopold

Melissa and I (plus two little herpers) will be there early afternoon. We will leave as early as possible, but its a 5ish hour drive.

Josh Engelbert
Copan, OK

I will be there (Erica aka E) and I'm bringing Cyndi, Dawn and two young per teen stowaways.

"Probably the saddest thing you'll ever see is a mosquito sucking on a mummy. Forget it, little friend."  Jack Handy

Can't wait to see everyone !!!

"Probably the saddest thing you'll ever see is a mosquito sucking on a mummy. Forget it, little friend."  Jack Handy

Cyndi and I ( and crew) will be there late morning... That is if the Walmart shopping trip doesn't last forever... wink

Hope all you guys have fun!

I'm currently sitting at DFW on my way to California for a less than pleasant trip.