Topic: Male Red Tail Boa with 125 Gal. Tank

I admit I have less experience than I wish and need to sell my now nearly 6 ft. male Red Tail Boa. He's a beauty, but I've become slightly intimidated by his size and feel I have no business owning him or sharing him with others if this is how I feel. The tank is large and fully furnished to his liking. He is a healthy eater, eating large rats every 7-10 days. He's very active outside the tank. The stand of the tank is newly refinished as well. I'm willing to sell the snake separate from the tank if needed.

If interested or have suggestions of where I could post to find a good home, please text 501-428-3205. I'm located in Northwest Arkansas.

Post's attachments

boa.jpg 930.67 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Male Red Tail Boa with 125 Gal. Tank

He's a good looking fellow...but I agree with you, if you're uncomfortable with his size, he may be better off in more experienced hands.
I'm guessing that maybe you didn't have him when he was a "baby"?  That's the best way to feel comfortable with a snake when it's full-
grown. 
I hope you find him a good home...you might advertise on the bulletin boards that most vets have in their offices...and especially those
that treat exotic pets.

Re: Male Red Tail Boa with 125 Gal. Tank

How much are you asking, and are you willing to sale the snake by itself?

NOT ONLY AN I RIDING IN THE FAST LANE, I'M DOING WHEELIES IN IT BABY!