Topic: 2 headed rattlesnake

http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/s … aded-snak/

NOT ONLY AN I RIDING IN THE FAST LANE, I'M DOING WHEELIES IN IT BABY!

Re: 2 headed rattlesnake

Pretty cool thing to find...& probably lucky for the snake too.  Normally I don't cheer for capturing wild snakes...unless they
need help to make it, as this one does.  I hope he eats ok, that's a challenge if both heads want to.

From what I've read it isn't in the best of health. Lets hope they can get it healthy and eating. I'm sure this whole thing has stressed it out quite a bit. Sending good vibes it's way!!!

I am the Earth. Please stop hurting me. I want us to once again live in harmony. As One. Remember! Live with heart...we need to be in balance with nature!

I attend the university the snake ended up in, made an account just to update on the little guy. From what I’m aware of, he’s doing better! Still shy, but that’s to be expected of and encouraged for a wild thing like him. big_smile I haven’t heard eating complications about him from his caretaker, who informed me that both heads seem to be fully functional as he can drink from either head. His name is Hydra tongue

lexieh wrote:

I attend the university the snake ended up in, made an account just to update on the little guy.

Awesome!  Thanks!

Kory Roberts: Email | Facebook | Flickr | YouTube

Hey thanks so much for the update on "Hydra".  Has he actually taken food yet, or only water?  Amazing that he drinks from either side.

lexieh wrote:

I attend the university the snake ended up in, made an account just to update on the little guy. From what I’m aware of, he’s doing better! Still shy, but that’s to be expected of and encouraged for a wild thing like him. big_smile I haven’t heard eating complications about him from his caretaker, who informed me that both heads seem to be fully functional as he can drink from either head. His name is Hydra tongue

That's awesome. I haven't been on here in awhile to check the posts. Do you think you could get some new pictures?

NOT ONLY AN I RIDING IN THE FAST LANE, I'M DOING WHEELIES IN IT BABY!

I'd love an update too...pretty please?