Topic: Any Boa breeders in Arkansas?

Any one know a Boa breeder in Arkansas?

Re: Any Boa breeders in Arkansas?

I once talked to one on another forum. But now that the forum is blocked, or something with my ISP. Although, I went there and through a proxy, still didn't work. I think the forum is missing.

Not sure which forum you're referring to, Eretim, or how long ago you went there?  There used to be a forum called redtailboa.net that stopped functioning a couple years ago.

But another forum with a similar name is alive & well, & I recommend it:  www.RedTailBoas.com   I am also a member there, but off-hand, I don't know of a local breeder in AR
to answer the OP.  The RTB forum is geared to captive-bred snakes+ of ALL kinds, btw, not just boas, whereas the focus here seems to be observation & discussion of AR natives.

I have a couple females I am breeding this year.

~Anya Littlefield~

Snake Eyes Exotics
http://www.facebook.com/SnakeEyesXotics

Lance Comstock, as well.

I am the Earth. Please stop hurting me. I want us to once again live in harmony. As One. Remember! Live with heart...we need to be in balance with nature!

Chipper,
Give me a call/text @ 501-681-1428 I may have some that you may be interested in.
Also, I probably have the largest number of and the most diverse group (localities & morphs) of Boas in Arkansas.